WHO WE ARE
International Medical Management Inc. Ltd is an occupational health provider based in Aberdeen, Scotland, UK. If you need to get in touch, please contact us at:
International Medical Management
The Admin Team
11 Bon Accord Square
Aberdeen, AB11 6DJ
Tel: +44 (0) 1224 256597
Fax: +44 (0) 1224 256598
THE PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING
We process your personal and health data for a variety of reasons;
• Occupational medicine
o to determine your fitness
o to check if your job is affecting your health
o to provide medical reports to your employer
o to undertake clinical audit
• Travel medicine
o to advise on immunisations, travel medicines and other travel precautions
o to undertake clinical audit
o to book appointments
o for internal reporting
o to provide reports to your employer on service usage
o for billing
LAWFUL BASIS FOR PROCESSING
Our basis for processing your data is legitimate interests and we process your health data for the purposes of preventive or occupational medicine.
THE LEGITIMATE INTERESTS FOR THE PROCESSING
The information we gather is required by us so that we can make decisions about your health.
CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA OBTAINED
Your employer may give us information regarding you and your health e.g. when they seek our advice regarding your fitness for work following sickness absence.
We may contact other health professionals to obtain reports about your health. We will always ask you before we contact any health professional.
THE RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA
Your employer: Medical certificates, management reports.
Third parties: Law enforcement officials, government authorities, or other third parties to meet our legal obligations.
Any other party where we ask you and you consent to the sharing.
THE DETAILS OF TRANSFERS OF PERSONAL DATA TO ANY THIRD COUNTRIES OR INTERNATIONAL ORGANISATIONS
For some medicals we are required by your employer or prospective employer, to transfer medical information to a third country. We will always ask you for your consent before we do so.
THE RETENTION PERIODS FOR THE PERSONAL DATA
We will keep your occupational health record for 6 years after you leave your employment or until you reach age 75 years (whichever is the sooner).
If you wish to exercise any of your rights you can ask us in person, by phone or in writing. We will respond to you in 28 days.
• You have the right to see your personal data.
• You have the right to ask us to correct your data if you believe it is wrong. We will restrict the processing of your data while we check its accuracy.
• You have the right to restrict data processing.
• You have the right to request your data is erased if we no longer have a legitimate reason to continue processing it. The right to erasure does not apply to your health data where processing is necessary for the purposes of preventative or occupational medicine.
• You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data. We will restrict the processing of your data while we consider your objection.
International Medical Management Inc. Ltd. is registered with the Information Commissioner https://ico.org.uk/
If you are unhappy with how we manage your data you can contact the Information Commissioner;
• online at https://ico.org.uk/concerns/
• by phone on 0303 123 1113
• by textphone on 01625 545860
Next Page Duty of Candour Report →